Away Banns

If you live in Mountsorrel but have chosen to be married in another Church, you may have been asked by the vicar of that Church to arrange for your Banns of Marriage to be read in your home parish. If that’s the case, please complete this enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch to set this up with you.

Your banns will then be read on three Sundays before your wedding and a certificate issued for you to pass on to the clergy at the Church where you are to be married.